Verified:

Chevs

Jan 15th 2011, 23:25:26

Originally posted by Fooglmog:
Chevs, back off a bit man. Tertius' post wasn't condemning SoF. He was asking for opinions on a subject that's significant to the game as a whole.

This is a forum, we discuss issues here. You can call it babbling if you like, but it's why we're here. If you don't want to read it, go somewhere else.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

I wasn't trying to come of as harsh and an ass but maybe i did. at SoF there has been a massive recruiting drive of old vets to get the number to where it is. the assertion of the original post was no doubt that SoF is too large you can't dispute that. But i could just as easily assert that all the other tags are too small and they are doing a bad job recruiting their old vets and that is far worse for the game. will SoF stay at 100 members? who knows, but i dont see what the point of this thread is....

i think everyone in this forum can agree that we want more players, but SoF goes out and does it and now they are too big? Should we all collectively start a new clan for new players and collectively give them NAP? or where do you expect the new players to come from?

Edited By: Chevs on Jan 15th 2011, 23:27:58
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m