Verified:

Chevs

Feb 2nd 2011, 1:03:13

Originally posted by Makinso:

Where in the past 3 - 4 sets have SOL and SoF explicitly worked together or teamed up? We simply haven't knowing if we team up we could probally take any combination of tags and there is no fun. The reason we keep our pacts in place are our own though a few points have been adressed in this thread.

Next is the fact SOL as SoF have been less agressive then we normally are we're not randomly FSing alliances.

I think SOL and SoF have both been helping out other allies then each other and keeping each other in check in terms of what we do.

Facebook app --> New recruiting pool --> Alliances grow --> alliances divide and emerge + old powerhouse regain membership thus power --> Server dynamic changes.

This is my favourite post of this thread. So many good points Maki. I'm not sure what you want pang if its not SoF and SoL to war each other to give the netters a breather? Like Maki pointed out its not like we have been on the same side of a war in a super long time....

Give me a scenario of your ideal server? heres one I came up with

SoF and SoL have your "falling out"
LaF FDP SoF
SoL FDP Collab
SoF FDP Imag

SoL fs LaF
LaF calls in SoF
SoL call in Collab
SoF beat everyone down but imag is jealous that SoF is having all the fun so they FS Collab/SoL
Then Server war. set after set. after set. Is that what you want?

Edited By: Chevs on Feb 2nd 2011, 1:07:17
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m