Verified:

mrford Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 5:51:17

okay, ill fall down to your level and bite

if you wish to get mad at everyone that thinks that you were the one that ran the bot, you better be prepared to start a fluff ton more threads.

in fact, i find it flattering that you singled me out out of all the proponents of your incredible reputation.

it is kind of ironic that you come on here cussing up a storm, throwing one of your legendary hissy fits (yes i understand that that is an ironic statement) and threaten to bot me for saying that you botted me. it is statements like that, that you have made before, that i passed along to the mods along with answering some obligatory questions about the LaE site and what i had access to and what i didn't have access to.

this fact is what i told others (and by others the only people that i had stated that i knew it was you were NOW3P, Llaar, and a few of my clan mates. i actually have logs of me refusing to talk about it with other players. who they tiold after that isnt my fault. i only told NOW3P so he wouldnt look like a dipfluff defending you like we did last time incase it was true), and nothing more than this fact. i have no access to other information that i have divulged and my rank as "wiki editor" had nothing to do with what i know.

you should have PMed me and confronted me or asked me a question, instead of flying here onto FFAT and attempting to start a fluff storm. it will not end well for you at all, trust me, i know how its going to end.

PM me next time. that is your lesson for the day.

The question for the day is why are you being extremely and publicly defensive? why didn't you just PM me or find me on IRC? i think i have seen this play before, only this time, i wont look like a jackass defending you only to be slapped down when an explanation is posted by the mods. weather it was you or not, you sure are looking more and more guilty by your actions.

food for thought:

lets say it was DM. fluffing ingenious. You "take a set off" so you dont have any KA tagged countries to be deleted (im assuming that you dont have any KA tagged countries) so now K can stick to the "we didnt have any deleted countries so we didnt do it or know about it!"

your one of many fluffups was bragging about all the crazy things that were going to happen this set and that you were probably going to FS the entire server and that FFA would see things that they havnt seen in years this set. im sorry but that hole is only getting deeper DM.

if you wish to talk about this further, please PM me. i wont be responding again

Edited By: mrford on Feb 4th 2011, 6:02:57
Back To Thread
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford