Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 4:05:23

Originally posted by Detmer:
Originally posted by hanlong:
i think you have a point, except for one hole.

do we control the actions of PDM members too? let's take this conspiracy theory to test. why would PDM be active harmful spy opping and nuking us to escalate the retals also? is this some sort of 3 way plan between RD PDM and LaF to give mass entertainment to the masses?

*high fives detmer and mr. whatever color is the head now*

they got us now!

We disagreed with your RoRs. The question is why did you keep retalling them... the question is why did you guys instigate farming us, stopping replying to my messages and then hold a mass farming of us shortly before RD declared war on us (an event which you guys knew was about to occur)

because you killed a LaF country trying to retal harmful spy ops. i already apologized that it was the wrong PDM country that was retaled.

the original "instigation of farming" had nothing to do with PDM specifically. LaF applied it to more than one alliance as i have told you many times, and i was pulling in 80 hour weeks because of our servers not being stable (so i had to program out emergency hotfixes).

was not fun. i tried to work through all the alliances, INCLUDING yours detmer.

remember this message?

To: Detmer
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Are we friends?
Date: Feb 17th, 22:24
Message Body:
i set you to DNH right now, but you want to sign a pact so we can make this official?

you could've said yes to that, told me what you wanted (like sanct wanted their acres back so we let them farm a LaF leader's country) and we'd be all happy and done.

Edited By: hanlong on Mar 2nd 2011, 4:08:08
Back To Thread
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia