Verified:

Forgotten

Mar 3rd 2011, 19:17:16

This was posted on a thread in AT by myself

http://forums.earthempires.com/...ong-about-alliance-server

Originally posted by Forgotten:
remove the governments, REMOVE them all.

instead, further develop the bonus section with all sorts of country bonuses. by default, you start with X amount of points, that would be about the same as the current different country bonuses. I'm talking about having 20 or 30 different bonuses you can invest in, or maybe even have some that has a positive attribute but comes WITH a negative attribute, like +15 explore rate but -20% military strength, but then you can either use some points to increase military strength from another bonus, with no negatives, but cost more.

creates total chaos/random/UNIQUE country attributes ( of course, most netters would be able to figure out what they want the most, but there will be lots of testing and tuning) *If I'm farmer, do I want 10% food bonus or 10% better explore rate? Do I put some in military cost? What about spy strength? hmm*

would also create DIFFERENT war strategies, different styles.

give a spy bonus to give FALSE data to spy ops, tell them you have 500k less defense and watch the opposition DH!

And more importantly, spy ops cannot tell (other then defensive strength), only advisor update can load to your selected hosting website.

another thing I would suggest is to limit the amount of attacks in 24 hours to 50. lowers effectiveness of FS, increases more interesting scenerios for wars.

raise that 1/12 networth border to 1/8, or even 1/6.

give the little guys a chance, better chance, or maybe country under 2mil networth have that border to 1/2 even.

Edited By: Forgotten on Feb 27th 2012, 17:54:33
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
~LaF's Retired Janitor~