Verified:

QM Diver Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 18:04:00

Bandwidth, eh?

What seems strange to me, if you look at #4183's news..
You'll see that for some. in a peak time period, how can some pull off numbers like these, (ie. 5, 6, and 7 concurrent hits per second) while at the same time, other players, as shown above, are lucky to see the result show up within 5 seconds!

I certainly don't have the answers, but something sure seems a bit fishy, here! Why wouldn't this affect everyone the same?

So, far, Ketchup, I cannot believe Alliance would be using near the bandwidth, that would slow it down for everyone. There's only one country per player there.
There aren't 16 countries per player. I mean how long does it take for an average sized clan to finish a kill run, in Alliance?

We've had many clans in FFA warring at the same time, and not had THIS kind of lag..

I'm hoping for a more than, '200 plus players are logged in', being the single explanation for this.. I'm looking for something/someone that's gonna say that this is NOT going to be the new norm. In my opinion, the bandwidth is something that ISN'T where you tighten the budget's belt..

I also understand and identify with Dragon's view.

Edited By: QM Diver on Mar 5th 2011, 18:09:04. Reason: Added verbage'
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Natural Born Killers
PreZ