Verified:

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 13th 2011, 2:49:37

Originally posted by Twain:
As already stated: I'm sure there are plenty of people and plenty of clans that are very critical (myself included) that wouldn't be saying a word if SancT had simply hit IMP prior to the start of their war with CC. They didn't. One of the sacrosanct rules of this server is that you don't get yourself involved in someone else's war if you're not called in by one of the warring clans. Instead they didn't, so instead of Xtinct/SancT actually repairing some of the damage done because they ran away from the first war, they're actually making themselves look even more petty.

If SancT is so amazing, and clans like IMP and CC suck so much (as Thomas implies with virtually every one of his posts), then SancT could have easily wiped the floor with IMP even before IMP launched all their missiles and traded a few body blows with CC. But again, they didn't. They waited and let two clans get into a war. Even though theirs is "friendly" and ours isn't (although ours actually had less trash talk, ironically), I'd be pissed if SancT jumped in our war and started hitting NBK, whether it was before or after the point where we started feeling confident we'd win.

That's not actually the point. SanctFFA isn't coming back. If you guys think they're so spineless or dishonorable, great, you won. The problem seems to be that friendly wars are held to be sacrosanct, but things like not cheating, not breaking pacts, and not bullying aren't all that important. A pretty clear double standard is applied on this server simply because Sanct is made up of 1aers and IMP was a classic FFA clan. That's a screwed up philosophy to take if you ever want the server to grow.

Edited By: Slagpit on Mar 13th 2011, 2:51:40
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit