Verified:

Dizology Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 3:37:01

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
Originally posted by Dizology:
And hell, I can tell you if it wasn't for Crippy's need to kill steal us during a kill run (because he thinks he is entitled to it because he didn't get a legit kill his clan was working on).

Now that we want our kills back because they were stolen from another tag, you guys jump on FFAT and have a whine and cheese.

Crippler and Pain (as far as I see it) are just messing around. But if you're really going to be that anal about it, perhaps you should talk to these blokes :)

... wtf? that was so like 5 days ago and we know gambit started it first :P ... I think rb posted this cause he thought you guys didnt want us to reach 1k kills, but were way past that, so I dont know :P

Haha, It took me about 4 days to get the one back I owed on FoCuS :)

I don't have a problem with it, but I will make sure every kill steal on my runs gets avenged lol.

Edit: Interesting that you mention stopping you guys from reaching 1k kills, we might have to implement this in our war strategy. However, even if everyone tried to kill steal every kill, I don't think we could have stopped you at that point. :)

Edited By: Dizology on Mar 20th 2011, 3:41:52
Back To Thread
See Original Post