Verified:

Seeder

Jun 14th 2011, 13:32:37

Hello FFA.

I would like to announce under the influence of JD's and cola, the arrival of a new clan tag on the block.
The Poisonous Vine (TVP). Originally I had created a set of countries to run without a clan tag. But have since been attacked mercelessly by SALT, and thus I have decided I will attempt to recruit, and band together some of the other smaller alliances that are suffering the same fate. I have no clan site, and intend to run this in the mean time purely through in-game messaging and public chat such as MSN until we are big enough to warrant our own site. I ask for no pacts at this stage from other clans, only asking that so long as you do not kill my countries outright, I will do my best to retalliate according to your own retal policies.
Let me make this clear...I am not a suicider tag. I will not poach current members from larger clans, only attempting to recruit untags, or those that i can see are clearly one man clans. SInce I have only recently created my countries, they are well behind in networth, hence you will find me in GDI as a tactical move.
TVP is a metaphor for what I/we stand for...growing slowly and hopefully taking over whatever stands in our path, surviving in tough conditions, either through diplomacy or acts of war. It will take time, but eventually I hope that TVP will become a major player in the game, and whoever wishes to come in contact with us will be poisoned, either through addiction to the way we hold ourselves in this game with respect, loyalty and friendship, or through the touch of our wrath if we feel necessary.
My name is Seeder, and you can contact me on MSN:
Looking forward to the challenge.

Edited By: Seeder on Jun 15th 2011, 3:39:38. Reason: tag error
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Kill or be Killed.