Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 16th 2011, 2:34:05

I honestly feel sorry for you if that's how you get your jollies, Pain.

Where's the challenge in beating up the fat kid that obviously has no interest in a fight, likely not much ability to fight back, and just wants to be left alone to do his own thing with no consequence to you? Last I heard, not being a member of GDI is not an all inclusive indication that someone's looking to have a war.

As you yourself said, there are plenty of people here who play to kill things that would likely be more than happy to trade hits with someone looking for a war - or is hitting a country that you know full well won't fight back, and pissing on their otherwise peaceful set a better release of that pesky angst?

Lemme see if I can aid Rock in real world situations that folks around here might be able to grasp....

Dear Citizen,

We're sorry that you've been mugged and shot recently. You should know that New York City is a place where people come to rob and shoot people. With this in mind, had you not wanted to be mugged, you should not have come to New York City, and certainly should have never left your home after dusk as this is the primary method of protection which has been provided for you by the NYPD. By choosing to leave your home after dusk, you have forfeited all rights to fair and hospitable treatment at the hands of your peers.

This situation is clearly your fault and nobody else's, as we in New York City don't believe in taking responsibility for our own actions, and much prefer to blame someone else for our irreverence towards others and ignorance to the full extent of our decisions.

Sincerely,

New Yorkers

Edited By: NOW3P on Jul 16th 2011, 5:32:10
Back To Thread
See Original Post