Verified:

SolidSnake Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 1:59:06

Originally posted by Slagpit:
"Wow, you're reaching all new levels of stupidity now. HEY I DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF BUT I JUST KNOW THAT SS GOT FAED FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS TOP TEN FINISHES. HERP DERP"

Half of evo's top finishers are tainted every reset, you're supposedly one of their better netgainers not that it takes much, so i assume you take after the company you keep. If im wrong im wrong, but I rarely am.

"I just looked through the tag news and lens received no FA packages whatsoever. You're a dirty liar but everyone on AT probably already knows that."

An evo member known to you said on #earthempires he recieved 1.2b from within evo, if that is untrue, then i apologise, although considering the source i doubt it is.

"I never made such a claim dumbass. EVO isn't 100% legit but they're improving. They're also pretty honest about the illegit stuff they do (unlike LaF) so it's tolerable.

But let's examine how "legit" Solidsnake is:

2010-12-15 00:08:01 SS slagpit sucks at netgaining (#346) SOF I CANNOT BE DELETED (#567) 80A (105A)
2010-12-15 00:07:59 SS slagpit sucks at netgaining (#346) SOF I CANNOT BE DELETED (#567) 81A (106A)
2010-12-15 00:07:50 PS slagpit sucks at netgaining (#346) SOF I CANNOT BE DELETED (#567) 169A (245A)
2010-12-15 00:07:48 PS slagpit sucks at netgaining (#346) SOF I CANNOT BE DELETED (#567) 173A (251A)
2010-12-15 00:07:34 PS slagpit sucks at netgaining (#346) SOF I CANNOT BE DELETED (#567) 256A (461A)

Here you are farming someone from your tag seconds after he detagged. I wouldn't call this legit personally but most would. Normally it wouldn't be worth mentioning, but:

2010-12-18 02:39:35 PS slagpit sucks at netgaining (#346) SOF tool academy (#40) SancT 610A (1339A)
2010-12-17 02:34:32 PS slagpit sucks at netgaining (#346) SOF Bit By the trouser Monster (#387) MONSTERS 706A (1259A)

Oh yeah, you stocked for a few days on your undeserved land and then tried to midfeed. You're a garbage player who despite trying as hard as he can every set he netgains can't even win. Nice $62 M NW finish there champ."

Rofl, ok, wow, you forced martain to self delete, he said on irc that he in detagged (in a public channel) and i took it, while fully war prepping (oh no i forgot, i always play in sof to netgain, you're a bright one!), congrats big boy. And yes, trying as hard as i can, I didnt log on to that country for over 4 weeks of that reset, and you're trolling me for not finishing well while trying "as hard as i can"? really? Tell me slagpit, how many times did you ever rank above me on any server when we both netgained? if never is the answer then trolling me seems slightly stupid no?

"About the hits by Slags Cleveland Steamer (#74) (EVOwhore): yeah I'd agree that shouldn't happen. It's not like anyone in EVO is denying it though? LaF people praise the netting skills of highrock yet he grabbed land from a tagmate instead of doing a retal himself. Same thing here. Guess it's only not okay when EVO does it."

Every reset evo has done the same crap for years, you know full well because i told your fa's when we were still pacted stop the bs or i will drop you (that was even when we had no issues at all)

Hell last reset kj got free land and fa for no reason but to try and beat me/bakku and he still fell miles short.

"About the hits on Doggystyle (#259) (EVOwhore): The guy was an inactive who was detagged probably less than five minutes later. Some noobs hit early. Who the hell cares?"

Yeah i mean really, who cares if you have people running half a reset every reset just to farm and drop. No big deal to the legitimacy of your reset right?

"When the hell are you even claiming this happened? And who the hell are you to make accusations like that? Laf has an end of the set chat every two months to figure out who they are going to FA into the top ten (according to you anyway). A few sets ago laf FAed someone into the top ten, knocked out an EVOer, then lied about it on AT until they were finally forced to admit it.

Good job dumbass, you really made yourself and your alliance look good. I wonder what further lies, hypocrisy, and dirty play we can look forward to from Solidsnake."

Pull the logs dumbass, laf doesnt lie about end of reset fa'ing. Anyone that does is a moron since its unbelievably easy to see, dunno why you're acting like sherlock holmes and you just solved a big case.

Your who list of "dirty netgaining" play by me is one instance of farming an untagged country while wargaining, and you're on here raving about me? fluffing seriously? Perhaps go use your admin privilages to do work on the dr that you messed up rather than looking up my countries next time.

Edited By: SolidSnake on Jul 29th 2011, 2:04:45
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit