Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 19:18:20

pp - you got a pretty fluffed up definition of whining.....did I, or did I not, beg you turd burglars to come hit my country or not? Have we, or have we not, offered to help you guys recruit a more suitable group to come war against us in the future to make this little 4 day temper tantrum at least mildly interesting for us? The only whining I hear around here is from the MKR/Fist camp about what big mean bullies WoG/FBI are, and how we should play nice with you guys cuz you're fragile and can't handle having your own policies fed back to you. If you call laughing at a bunch of delusional war wannabes who think they're putting on a good show whining, well, I guess keep going

And given the hit stats, I'd say claiming you have people willing to fight may be a bit of an overstatement/embellishment as well...try not to pet your ego too hard, pls.

If this is your idea of suiciding, I'm not too worried about how my sets will end, especially given how well your attempts to hide your restarts have worked so far...

Toma - your evaluation of those 2 kills explains a lot about why your guys' performance has been sub par this set. Thanks for clearing that up.

Edited By: NOW3P on Aug 22nd 2011, 19:31:48
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit