Verified:

Mr.Silver

Oct 29th 2011, 5:19:47

Bottom feeding still works quite well, and it's quite effective to start as that. Even later on, take a look at KSF's top player. He's done awesome this set and is fully built.

But currently there's a lot of carrots being dangled as someone said infront of land trading. Land is basically king in this game right now and there's 4 ways to get there...

1. Farm the few untagged 20 times a day
2. All Explore
3. Land Trade
4. Farm an alliance after winning a war.

Options 2 and 3 atleast allow so the untags don't get hit so often.
Option 2 is good for those without much time on thier hand, but not really all that fun.

3. Allows for player interaction and has higher possibilities of reward.

Take RD/PDM in this case... A few resets ago the 2 alliances were fighting and at eachothers throats. Now I'd venture to say about 1/3rd of the people I talk to on a daily basis from the game are in PDM and it sounds like they along with the RD members doing it are having a lot of fun and interacting with eachother constantly... both ingame and now by email, irc, and icq. They're having fun and have made new friends in the game.

Alliances at different times have 'exchanged hits' since I've started I've seen arranged hitting involving countries from Evo, SoF, PDM, Monsters, RD, LaF NA, and a number of other alliances.

The only difference is this reset we're being quite a bit more blatent about it, but it's the same thing.

Even with the trading going on this reset I'll make 2 predictions.

1. The country that wins this reset will have been a non-trader.
2. There will be atleast 3 non-trading countries in the top ten, likely 4. (quite a few considering the number of alliances that fought this set and the %'age of alliances that traded of those left).

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Oct 29th 2011, 5:27:00
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit