Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 9th 2011, 8:03:30

Originally posted by Purposeful1:
Originally posted by Pang:
Originally posted by archaic:

LCN - in an online game where the phrase 'that alliance is a class act' gets used less often than 'hey, I got laid last night!', you guys have consistantly lived up to the highest standards. LCN, you guys are a class act and we are honored to fight you and honored to to share the server with you. You were sancts DP, they called, you came, end of story.

their complicity with the Sanct/KSF detagging/stocking/retagging fiasco really hurts the class argument -- a sentiment echo'ed by several of LCN's allies as well. :p

To Pang and any others curious about the tagjumper situation:

I made the mistake of not doing my research deeply enough when I gave the tag. My impression was that the countries were tagged KSF before PDM FS'd Sanct, and they were supposed to have tagged to LCN more than 48 hours prior to when PDM FS'd LCN. Obviously that didn't happen. I've asked the three countries involved (and they have confirmed) that they to hold all hits until we can resolve this in an equitable manner, and I've been working with Detmer and Kya to figure out an appropriate solution. I'm sorry that my delinquency reflected poorly on LCN--it was my mistake alone, and I'm trying to resolve it now.

cool glad that's FINALLY resolved... will you guys be making restitution for all the hits they made on us over the first few days?

Also, this is an honest question I've brought up to a few LCN'ers in private: are you going to claim that PDM hit you guys and that LCN wasn't planning to FS PDM in defense of Sanct like an hour and a half later?

Our "FS" on you guys was basically just running some LCN targets at our next chat, knowing it was going to become a MAJOR uphill struggle as soon as you guys jumped in. Are you guys planning on putting out a war dec or anything, or just letting anoniem's fake PDM dec stand as-is?

Also, how does it make you feel that your ally that ruined your netting also set you up to conflict with another ally (KSF), who was policing for the alliance you were about to go to war with, and was also the home of tagjumpers, who initially jumped to avoid being killed by PDM? It's really too bad you guys threw away your netting round to waste it hitting us for an ally who really dropped the ball this round.

Edited By: Pang on Nov 9th 2011, 8:09:37
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com