Verified:

Troglodite Game profile

Nov 23rd 2011, 18:19:55

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Even with the terrible militery prices I have a very very large advantage over you, hence why I didnt want to "pick" on the small guy.

Just to clarify one last thing: You really didn't have the advantage you claim. I had 450million in stock even selling at my 34/bushel private market price.

I was already above 5 million NW and could have easily jumped out of target range. I was also producing 130k bushels per turn and still netting 70k/t while exploring.

The problem I have with the tendencies of current CI's is that it forces other strats into a less efficient dynamic. In the past there were enough people to keep the CI's honest at the end of the reset. Now it looks like tourney is really weak. I was running an all explore demo farmer and selling all my bushels on the private market and I was still able to outperform most... that is not a good state of affairs for the game in general.

So, long story short... run a CI and grab near the end of the reset at your own risk from now on. If I see anything after the 20th day of the reset I will take action.

Edited By: Troglodite on Nov 23rd 2011, 18:21:56
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit