Verified:

Jiman Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 12:54:14

SOL was my first alliance that I have ever joined on the internet. I was a blank slate in 2001 and could be molded on the internet in almost any way possible. The leaders and friends that I met up with (which I wont even attempt to list because it would be extreemly long) made a small impact on me bit by bit.

I believe that because of SOL, I have been molded into a dedicated individual with a high amount of honour, trust, strength and will. That because of my friends that I have met over the years, my understanding, prospective, and empathy for people have grown every day. For this ALL solers past and present, I thank you.

SOL has been an overall holder of honor and loyalty by its members. It has gone through good times and bad times, sometimes varrying of its true mission and sometimes being right ontop of it. SOL has been a little of everything when looking at for face value.

To me SOL is more then just the history behind its name.
Friends ships have grown and binded over the years. Love have been found multiple times. And also, as Dagga has mentioned, there has been great tragedy that we all had to face together.

For myself, I had strived to assist any past member where ever possible. One thing I try to say to everyone I have spoken to is this, and I have always truely meant it.

"If you ever need anything to talk about, I will always be here for you." To me, that is SOL.

So again, all past members of every SOLer generation, I ask you to return this coming reset not just for SOL, but for me too.

*huggles*

*runs around in circles*

*moops*

Edited By: Jiman on Jan 3rd 2012, 13:02:33
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit