Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 19:25:10

one thing i realized is

maybe the admins can add a feature where if you make a tag it links them to AT and gives a suggestion/tutorial to make your presence and to recommend them to announce who they are and they are a serious tag.

it's kind of hard to distinguish what is a real alliance or not without announcing it publicly to others. i know one reset within this past year/relatively recently Reckless wanted to make a new alliance and he made the announcement to do so (he ended up not doing it, i dont know why). since i knew he wanted to make a new alliance i offered him a first reset uNAP to help him out. the difference was, i knew about it beforehand so i had the opportunity to help a new alliance come into this game and increase this game's membership. i didn't know DC was a real alliance until now pretty much and at 90 members doing 40 hits is pretty standard landgrabbing. we hit everything that wasn't a established alilance equally, no one is targetting DC specifically. i apologize but LaF doesn't know what DC is/was because no one told us until now.

if we knew DC wanted to be a serious alliance (which btw i still don't know until they talk to me :P) we could've uNAPped from the start and etc....

can we stop jumping to conclusions and work it out the right way guys? stop being so difficult to work with =)

Edited By: hanlong on Apr 12th 2012, 19:27:33
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia