Verified:

ld Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 17:57:27

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
I don't see how Jax45's response is incorrect.

He is right, people have hit them, they can also hit others.

Basically what Evo is saying here is that they are allowed to LG DC, but DC is not allowed to LG them they are only allowed to retal the hits EVo makes.

This makes no sense to me, in fact what DC is doing used to be commonplace (People used to counter grab if they were being over grabbed by a tag as a way to push for a DNH).

So the question is: Did DC try to claim their hits were retals? If not then they were probably just trying to grab Evo, and it should have been treated as such and retaled accordingly.

Spin Dr. please stop trying to find a way to bash evo and listen to reason.

They can grab whomever they wish, but when evo legitimatley retals and they RoR those retals repeatedly what would you want us to do? What have you done in the past? You kill the country who refuses to follow standard policy after expressing what that policy is for the newcomers.

Also, besides RoRing our retals, they refuse to retal our LGs properly as previously stated.

Why, evo, have you done this terrible thing instead of teaching them how to play the game?

A) In my opinion (NOT EVOs) if they want to learn directly from a clan on how to play the game, then they should join that clan and learn, period. If you want to learn a trade you go to college and pay tuition, you dont just get show up andsit in a classroom without joining the college, but that is my capitalistic thought process. We like all clans would love for a new comer to join and learn the game from us.

B) Because we have tried to explain that policy to them; they refuse to accept our policy as stated above. And because it is easier to just kill them than it is to continuosly go back and forth Retalling and RoRing etc...

Edited By: ld on Apr 18th 2012, 18:02:40
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit