Verified:

Kumander Otbol

May 4th 2012, 14:58:44

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
At some point repeated leaders of an alliance being outted as cheaters becomes "the alliance" and not "people". My logic is not flawed. While I do not advocate LaF disbanding or being tagkilled they politically rightfully SHOULD be isolated right now. SOF is propping them up by standing by them. People say Son Goku isn't a cheater, I sure as hell don't know that. I know people said the same thing about the new leader of LaF every other time someone got ousted for being a cheater and yet their leadership started cheating again.

lol. hope Son Goku can prove me right or else i'm gonna eat my word. and yes, i agree with you that LaF should be isolated. let the investigation flourish and wait for final results, for proofs/evidences of who else where involved. most people here on AT have a lot of allegations against LaF instead of "isolating" them and handing them over to the investigation team. all i see in their posts are purely politics and campaign against LaF. is that how alliances deal with alliances who crashed them in the past? i really have no idea what's going on in EE because this is my first reset since the game moved from Earth2025. lol.

Edited By: Kumander Otbol on May 4th 2012, 15:11:11. Reason: spelling check
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting