Verified:

muffin

Jun 9th 2012, 6:45:32

I just wanted to send a thanks out there to 00 Quanta for leaking your war plans against UxNxC. If it wasn’t for your brilliant move in sending a mass message to just about every clan out there, you might have been able to do something… And as for your reckless suicide attacks, why do you find it necessary to attack peaceful nations such as f3ar? Un-tuck your tail.

I would like to send an actual thanks to those who passed the message on to me. I won’t mention you by names because I don’t want to stir anything up but feel free to take credit. As this is my first set back in several years, I honestly appreciate the effort in keeping a pact with me. You guys could have done whatever you wanted with that information but you passed it on to me and it won’t be forgotten. If you ever need more troops in the trenches don’t hesitate to ask. A debt is certainly owed.

Back to the GnX clan, since you helped me out in leaking your plans I feel a slight obligation to return the favor …so here it is. 6/10/12 - 5:00 p.m. MT.

Matt and the Natives

Edited By: muffin on Jun 9th 2012, 8:13:32
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit