Verified:

QM Diver Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 18:33:27

Originally posted by Bigwiggle:
Also QM any set with > 6 cymbals has to be fun to play

Yes, it's great fun to play.. The only problem I'm faced with now, is the destruction of the hearing I have from playin', shootin guns and running heavy equipment.. I can't hear the harmonics as well as before. I'm not sure how much is lost... Cymbals are another instrument, imo.

I want your setup! BADLY!

Is there anything that could be similar to your kit, without giving up too much? I assume you have to have a mixer? Is that included in your Roland? Do you have to buy an amp separately, or will it plug in to the PA, and need only monitors? I'm wondering if headphones are the answer for all these questions..

guitar to communicate with my band mates but can't play for fluff...
I can relate. I've been accused of "Beating" on mine.. (it's true though, I do hit those strings pretty hard) I might get away with playing rhythm guitar, but only in a pinch and I'm turned way down.. lol

I actually jam over skype with my guitarist from college and he can mix everything on his end.
This sounds like a killer time! :O) You jam in real time, eh? I think that would be the toughest part, to sync more than 2 instruments.. But then, I hear there's software that easily does this for you.. I bought Pro Audio, at one point, for over $250.00, but it was WAY beyond my sophistication level. We did very little recording.. A few times on a Teac 4 track cassette recorder during a few jobs, but none of us owned the damn thing. I'd like to know what your pal is using to record.

You still have your old kit, in a closet or somewhere? I've jammed on something at Guitar Center similar to your set up.. They had to kick me off of it, if I recall.

Yes, I'm envious...

Edited By: QM Diver on Jun 9th 2012, 18:37:32
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Natural Born Killers
PreZ