Verified:

Drow Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 5:32:50

no sir, you are a douche.
We (PDM) don't like coalition stuff in general. Initially, yes there was going to be (to my knowledge) the current alliances on our side, taking on LaF,Sof and POTENTIALLY Rival. After looking at the numbers and realising that there was no hope (and also because some of our alliances were not convinced by coalition tactics) we decided to let it go.
SoL and Evo chose to FS LaF. we stepped down our alert level as we planned to do something else instead, whilst still being prepared if SoF chose to jump in.
If SoF hadn't jumped in, then PDM at the very least would also not have jumped in.
Obviously I cannot speak for MD, as I am not a member, but I CAN speak for PDM's intent.

and again, how is it a gangbang if the numbers are even? if it was all 4 alliances FS'ing JUST LaF or JUST SoF, then I would agree with you. given that the numbers are roughly even, I do not.
But I guess, you would consider JUST SoL and Evo against LaF/SoF an even war eh?
Your attitude shows blatantly that you are a member of either LaF or SoF, or an alliance closely allied with the above.

Edited By: Drow on Jun 17th 2012, 5:40:00. Reason: Spelling and Grammar
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit

Paradigm President of failed speeling