Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 14:50:35

Originally posted by Warster:
blid, you expect me to remember who ran what country and why I might have deleted them or why spawn or martian might have deleted them??

old countries and old deletions are NOT recorded for normal mods to go back and look at.

edit - but after checking earthgraphs, neither of these countries were deleted, so quoting my post was pointless as I said I don't recall seth getting deleted for it, just because you think he was a farm doesn't mean its true.

there has been many countries that have done the exact same thing ( and no i'm not going to bother to go and find the news ) yet you only target one person,
Well, he got deleted a lot of times, and you remember it wasn't for farms? And Seth has emphatically stated it was not for abusing DR. He did have farms and did abuse DR, and did get deleted, but it wasn't for either of those things?

Anyway, other countries that also have personal land farms I would also complain about. I really haven't seen that often outside of Seth.

Edited By: blid on Jun 20th 2012, 15:03:46
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.