Verified:

anoniem Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 8:50:44

Originally posted by torment:
Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by anoniem:
You keep mentioning Elitez. I played in Elitez for 1 reset when I was 12 or 13 years old. Back then I kept rotating alliances every reset. I played in LaF when Slowme was Don for 2 resets (under the nickname D3F3CT0R). I never read AT in those days and was oblivious to who were cheating except RD (from reading some clan forum messages). I wasn't interested in internal workings of alliances. I just wanted tag protection and to see how each alliance ran their countries/strategies. I am now 10 years older and wiser.

Your FA Candyman was a Head in Elitez, so please stop banging on about something that I knew nothing about. I was a new member (trainee) rank. Give it a rest.

ahh so ignorance is bliss when it involves anon not knowing his alliance leaders are cheating but when members of LaF dont know whats happening with their leaders, they are still responsible.

nice double standard there.

GNV. ignorance is bliss.

clode got deleted. he was also in sof at the same time and it turned out IX too.

anyway, i can name a few people here:
TC, hanlong, reigndeerz, teflonjack, Vic, LT

#of times i've been deleted?

not that it matters: because you are talking about an alliance that joined LCN and then joined EVO. ask them if there were any cheaters. 5 years ago.

or you're referring to me playing in sky for 1 reset 10 years ago. i see you ignore the fact that i played in laf for 2 resets, and considering you've been cheating your entire existence that makes me guilty by association for playing in laf 9 years ago.

i also played in SEAWOLF.. got anything to say about them?

Edited By: anoniem on Jun 22nd 2012, 8:54:35
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
re(ally)tired