Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 21:23:07

This is all kettle calling pot black and vice versa!

LaF your as bad as you claim SOL (or sof for that matter) to be, when it comes to gangbangs and whatnot we've all had our share. The only thing SOL(or once again SoF) hasn´t done is having a hacking-cheating-scumbag head who not only by game standards was breaking the rules but also by law.

Fact also stands that's not a first timer for LaF that heads/presidents and other perks happen and you try to "wave it off again"

That's what's bothering me that no matter how many times you've claimed to clean house it just seems to hit LaF again?? And then again it's an "accident" that every other head turned a blind eye 2 or didn't see/notice or w/e crap gets made up. While in reality in most of the cases in the past that LaF was uncovered cheating multiple heads or at the least leader type of people were aware of the fluff going on or "had a feeling that something was shady but never checked".

And no I'm not looking to have this eternal feud thing LaF claims us we want. But honestly those protecting LaF and their methods so dearly I hope you guys truly scratch yourself on the head a couple of times because as laf likes to say; "history repeats itself" so will theirs.

Sorry I simply can no longer have any faith in lafs legitimacy after running into so many repeating offences when it comes to cheating and even hacking.

Edited By: Makinso on Jun 27th 2012, 21:27:11
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit