Verified:

anoniem Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 23:03:46

People need to look back over the whole history of EE. Just because certain alliances are no longer embroiled in war does not make them any better than they were a year ago.

The gulf between the netting ability of LaF/Evo and the rest of the server is undeniable.

The difference in warring ability between alliances is much slighter, and has a lot to do with numbers.

PDM may or not not be better warrers than TIE, but they have a 15-20+ member advantage.

So, perhaps you can see why I put Evo above SoL/MD/LCN. For the sake of argument let's say there were arranged wars between each of the alliances, then deciding the winner would be marginal.

Now let's compare the netgaining ability and Evo wins hands down. I think LCN's highest average nw is 76mil. Evo's is 135mil (which was recorded the set before last, so even after a year of war we increased our netgaining ability). MD recorded 92mil as their highest with 41 members and then 72mil with 55 members.

Albeit, Evo have lost their share of wars, but so have LCN/MD/SOL.

SOL are ranked where they are due to them never netgaining. For them to be ranked higher (in my opinion) they'd have to be the best war alliance on the server at present. War alliances' power is all based on their numbers. Without the numbers nobody fears you. Everything changes so quickly. 1-2 years ago SoL/SoF were top dogs. Rinse repeat.

Edited By: anoniem on Jul 14th 2012, 23:08:25
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
re(ally)tired