Verified:

Deci Game profile

Jul 17th 2012, 1:00:07

Originally posted by Rip It Up:
no offense...but if your going to complain about warring too much, perhaps u should have thought more carefully about how you lead/structured Ely and took care of your foreign affairs.
You can avoid war mostly if thats your wish, but your actions of late have put yourselves in this situation.

as the others have said, if u are disbanding, you all dont have to leave the game..u can join other netting clans that make wiser decisions to keep themselves from war.

No offense, and this is a good output, but sometimes you guys are too thick-headed to not take one up the ass. Just because you agree to disagree, doesn't mean its warring time. NBK has hardly netted, and mostly warred, because I know for a fact, I netted in one of NBK's very rarely netting sets. You get any reason to war, you're at the people's throats. Sometimes people would like to stand up, because it shows they're taking their stance. It doesn't mean they're challenging you to a fight, just standing up what they need to do. It shows respect that most people don't see that way, but sometimes that is needed.

Otherwise, you did hit it dead on, but both sides could use a bit more work themselves :)

And as people said, its sad to see an alliance go, I know I play on and off myself, you can ask Crippy and Pain. You could always be a division in someone else's tag, or just split and have your players play else where instead of dropping completely. Godspeed.

Edited By: Deci on Jul 17th 2012, 1:20:33
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Retired.... and back again.