Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 24th 2012, 3:29:48

Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by Pang:
Originally posted by Pain:

haha pang youre such a biased POS.

Pain is an unequivocally narcissistic lackey and a revolting grudge-festering sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.

Having said that auto-generated intelligent insult, if you don't see the clear difference in how RD and PDM approached friendly grabbing, then you're a tard. It's similar to how PDM members and RD members approached the Team server... some RD'ers liked to, for lack of a better word, "push the envelope" there too for quite sometime. The bottom line of my post was that when push came to shove and someone had to stand up for the policies that helped make RD "successful" on Alliance, RD agreed to help and then bailed on PDM and instead joined the enemies of the policies that RD used to win. PDM fought wars for values, RD seems to have none. And that's unfortunate because a lot of RD'ers are nice folks which was why PDM wanted to work with RD. It's unfortunate that the leaders were complete pricks.

That's the point, Pain. It's not bias -- it's what happened.

you didnt stand up for it, you ran into a conflict head first based entirely on emotion. there didnt need to be any war, you just chose the stubborn route of getting killed. while that may be "admirable" its really just stupid. you still like to ignore the fact that you could have pacted yourself out of that conflict and chose not to, dont blame RD for that.

don't open your mouth if you don't know the truth about what started that war. should I start posting logs from Silver during the leadup to war? i posted them on rd/pdm forums, but they were deleted by rd leaders.

seriously, he was our #1 cheerleader leading up to war. in my ear every day about it.

that's why it's such a backstabbing to pact out after his gung-ho attitude and explicit promise that he wouldn't.
the emotion was coming from silver. i was calming him down.

i don't know why you're coming here. you seem like you know nothing at all about what was actually going on, Pain.

Edited By: Pang on Jul 24th 2012, 3:33:28
Back To Thread
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com