Verified:

ClayQ Game profile

Sep 8th 2012, 8:48:45

@Bstrong: FA's show up on the tag admin screen now days. Their leaders know they are FAing if they are FAing.

@Xelah: Secret for you, I'm that lone country. And I'm a veteran Warrer that is now helping NeoFed (an inexperienced but active netting alliance) learn how to war more effectively. You made a bad choice, You played every single political point wrong (and from what I understand are doing so this set too, refusing to accept SS's as retals because you only recognize PS. Horrible Horrible policy btw, the SS retals are in your benefit as they take back less land than a PS. Then Again I don't really care what the war is about, just that I get to kill Nubs in DK for attempting to bully me last set). If it wasn't for the server war last set you likely would have been killed then. Players have their commitments to their current guilds and not their memories or you'd have been killed for it this set too. You were at every turn in the wrong threatening L:L because it was YOUR personal country. Your personal vendetta showed in your foreign actions.

In regards to me, you will always be food if the tag I'm in allows me to hit you, and I will always profit on the exchange just as I did on your botched retal 1:1 retal last set.

And since it was a main argument in your logic to create the war that I had no "listed policy" and therefore you would do what you wanted, You failed to follow your own guilds policy regarding untaggeds or tags for that matter, mind you no one on your side of the fence cares because they got what they wanted something to kill. Its something I will gladly drag up anytime I'm talking about you as a leader. Its one thing to defend your alliance policies and another to allow your personal shortcomings to influence your policy.

Yes, I told you what I would do IF you over retaled. You never over retaled, your player did however missile dump me, to which I retaled him and only him. You decided to be the bully, Enjoy your failed fight this set, and next and the next. I'll tag up with whomever decides to kill you set in and set out until I'm bored of it (I wasn't even playing 1a this set until someone randomly on team told me that NeoFed was fighting you and needed help [turns], I had a country made within 5 minutes sitting at turn 99 waiting to come OOP). Or when I'm bored with what I'm doing I'll land trade/farm your countries as permitted by the pacts of whatever alliance I'm playing in. You picked a bored guy who likes to kill and has never netted a single set in his life (and was actually trying to last set) to create a vendetta with for your alliance because you personally couldn't handle losing a little land on a 1:1 retal.

Cheers.

Edited By: ClayQ on Sep 8th 2012, 8:55:05
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit