Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 6th 2012, 13:24:00

Originally posted by Deci:
Nah, Pang, I don't spin, I don't have the energy or charisma to do that. I had a different reading on the comment that you made, which is why I proposed the CF. Anyone during a war will hit for a LG or two.

ok, I guess you still don't understand my comment based on your last sentence.

i'm not talking about taking the land, I'm talking about using it to gain stock and eventually networth once the war is decided and/or over (aka CF'ed). LCN did a poor job of that, IMO, whereas PDM actually did something constructive in the netting arena despite being forced into a war -- against an opponent whom we had no issues with that would make us think a war is coming, to boot.

I dovetailed my response there to respond to goodpeace too -- it's one thing when SoL "blindsides" LaF when they have ongoing issues round after round, but there was only one minor ingame issue and LCN hadn't been posturing for war with PDM... ever (previously, they hit PDM at Collab's request, and there as little ill will, so we thought). the way PDM was blind was that they trusted LCN to actually have some semblance of good within them and how they approach the game. but evidently, that was not the case :p

the AT bonanza was like watching a bunch of Mitt Romney clones. Lots of words, lots of spin, most of it's completely false and hurts the middle class.

Edited By: Pang on Oct 6th 2012, 14:08:50
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com