Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 4:47:41

Oh, yes, please do explain this humor concept you speak of....I hope it's not something that's been in your long-winded self-absorbed posts....because if that's what it is, then I guess I truly don't understand humor. But just for my own ignorance, I'll continue to respond to posts w/ my penis...

And yes, I do know what arrogance is - there's an abundance of it around here. It's usually accompanied by mockery, pride, vanity, and other such obnoxious traits. All of which you have displayed en masse in this thread. Stating how crap your country was was done in an effort to further demean RD's efforts, not display humility on your part:

"I will, however, forgive you if you just create a small country for me to mockingly attack once more."

"I mocked about my attacks"

"There's something wrong with those stats there. I took more hits than that (and many more ops as I pointed out), and I think the amount of attacks is too high."

If that's not arrogant, I dunno what is. This about the statistics provided from the very site that the builders of EE developed no less....not even something RD related, but apparently it didn't coax your over-inflated ego nearly as much as you hoped it would.

"I mean you've sent some pretty pathetic attacks my way, but that's about it."

"I think we all know who's the real winner here."

Enjoy your next few sets here in the Team server. RD has already established they enjoy killing you, no matter what it takes.

Edited By: NOW3P on Jul 2nd 2010, 4:48:25. Reason: needed more penis
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit