Verified:

locket Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 9:34:36

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by locket:
I assure you it is not arranged Thomas. I have been in irc when the hits happened and since I fail at noticing things or camping I completely missed it 2 times in a row :P I did not see anything that led me to believe the owner of #7 is doing anything fishy. Also you ignored a couple of posts which could provide the answer to your questions there.

your word means nothing since you are proven liar. Last time you lied about members "not organizing" inside Laf a team playing on servers where Team-play is banable...

I have info from 3 sources ( which were or are members of your own ) about things that occur on your boards and you chose to close your eye and lie about it.

So that`s the way a new "hanlong" will rise and all of you there will just sit blind and sustain that you had nothing to do with it ...

No I did not lie about anything. You are so fluffing psycho dude. Close my eyes? I dont fluffing read the threads for servers I dont play. Laf has a ton of activity and I am in no way ever planning to read it all. You like to twist info anyways Mr. Purple. That is your colour is it not?

I have glanced at the threads you claim are all full of collusion and cheating plans and seen nothing. People simply talking about their finishes and how their countries are going. Shame on them. I did not and will never read every thread so perhaps it is in there somewhere on with some individual server dominance scheme. I strongly suspect that the only issue was regarding the BS Rockman went through before though but I don't overly care at this point what you think since you have less credibility than Dagga or any other poster.

Why bother commenting on your Hanlong comment when you believe as you wish? Enjoy your ignorance.

FYI: Making up bullfluff comments about people is also lying when you know they are not true. And you have said some pretty fluffing crazy fluff in the past that even your own allies laughed at. Either you are completely retarded and I feel bad for you, or you enjoy being dramatic and telling lies. Give it up.

Enjoy being a cheater Mr Purple!

Edited By: locket on Nov 2nd 2012, 9:38:44
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit