Verified:

Devestation Game profile

Nov 3rd 2012, 2:05:07

Originally posted by llaar:
Originally posted by Devestation:
The issue isn't that we can't retal llaar. Even I can do that, and I've managed to completely and utterly botch my country this set. The issue is that when we do, it costs the person who makes the retal most or all of their jets- and often on two days straight. It's true that most members don't have too many jets- the grabbing lists encourage low defense countries (I was running with zero defense until just a week or two ago).

Had llaar been grabbing PDM underneath a pact, he would have violated it in at least two ways; firstly, for double tapping, and secondly, for grabbing countries with more than 150% or 200% (forget which one it is) of his land.

So as far as I'm concerned, this isn't completely rejecting llaar's argument; his numbers on the exchanges are correct, we've come up positive here overall. He's just being a pain in the ass at the same time. If he takes the steps to ensure he won't be so much of a pain in the ass, there'll be no protests should he start grabbing again.

http://wiki.earthempires.com/...php/Paradigm_Retal_Policy

I quote from your policy: "Paradigm does not recognize topfeeds. The reasoning is that the definition of a topfeed is irrelevant for a land:land retal policy. "

your 150/200% comment therefore makes no sense based on your own policy

you have profited greatly from all hits aside from the one retal you failed

You're a fag and my comment went over your head, murder yourself.

Edited By: Devestation on Nov 3rd 2012, 2:08:46
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit