Verified:

OneMansArmy Game profile

Nov 25th 2012, 21:16:24

So I am trying to help my brother get into this game, but I have to say, its pretty damn disappointing trying to play this game as a new player. He is not short on defense or strong defensive allies. But he is nearly unable to gain land each day due to the top 40 countries grabbing him day after day for nearly as much land as he is able to grab per day. The only reason he is able to hold onto any land he grabs, is because over half you top 40 fluffers fail to break him.

He made 4 P.S. last night on countries about half his networth and roughly ~2.4k land less than his at the time. (For numbers, he was roughly 1.4mil at 6.9k acres to their 650k and 4.5k acres). His gains were from 117A (271A) to 146A (315A) for a little over 1100 acres gained in 4 P.S.

Later that night, he gets hit by 3 P.S. from countries between 3x to 4x his size who all had over double his land, (For numbers, he was at 1.7mil and 8k acres when attacked by people around 5.5mil or more and 16k land or more. Their gains from him range from 233A (515A) to 292A (612A) for about 800 acres lost.

How is a smaller country supposed to gain land when they hit riskier targets around half their level, but end up losing as much land as they can gain per attack to countries 3-4 times their size hitting them from completely safe networth rages.. I am sorry to all the top netting countries (I am in the top 40 myself), but this doesn't seem fair or encouraging to newer players at all..

Edited By: OneMansArmy on Nov 25th 2012, 21:45:37
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Other than Earth Empires I also play Battlefield games:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy/featured