Verified:

ICe Man

Jul 5th 2010, 1:36:33

Tier One:
True power players on this server, the 3 largest clans simply put.

1.) ASYLUM - Once again in a 1v1 war smashed NBK. And still has a few decent countries. However, we shall see if they remain number one when NBK decides to turn the tables and FS them next reset. Atleast, I would assume NBK wouldn't get themselves FS'd AGAIN? Would they?

2.) NBK - Lsat reset they put AoDT down like a old dog. In this new era's largest and closest thing you could call a "server war." However, despite the hardest fight I've ever seen a FFA tag give, they are losing yet again to AoDT. Seems NBK would eventually get an FS on AoDT for once... Kinda makes you wonder. Maybe this next reset we'll get to see a NBK fs?

LaE - Netting, trees, blah blah blah -- They are big and they netgain. Simple as that.

3.) LaE

Tier Two:
Mid sized alliances that actually seem to control the market and sway of this game.

3.) FOCUS - Well, I'm pretty sure they are the pound-for-pound best fighting clan on this server. Simply put they owned IMP, AGAIN. They also should see a few top 100 finishes.

4.) IMP - Very, VERY, impressive FS on PANLV. Desimated some very large and strong countries. I think had they hit FoCuS instead of PANLV this reset would have been a different reset for FoCuS and IMP. However, hopefully IMp will not make the same mistake that NBK has continually made with AoDT, DON'T let them FS you. It's GG on this server.

5.) PANLV - With a few inactive on vacation and other reasons their war effort vrs SoF/IMP was pretty sad. But, up until this moment the race for the top countries was nothing but over. Next reset I suspect it will be SoF vrs PANLV -- PANLV better watch out.

6.) Dynasty - Quiet, as usual. Had a little "war" with CTU or TKE or something. Point being, was nothing for Dynasty. Should push a few countries in top 10 once again.

Tier Three:
Smaller sized alliances.

7.) ESD - Quiet netgainners who seem to have made enemies out of EoEA defending their "fun" war with SOTA. I suspect they will be contenders for AVG nw title.

8.) SoF - Welcome to FFA. L:L dont' work here. But you proved you'd fight for it. And fight you have done. You've fought hard and made PANLV earn EVERY kill. I suspect you will come with numbers and give PANLV a fight of their life next reset. Maybe even move to a tier three alliance.

9.) EoEA - Warring SOTA was probably a bad choice. Especially since Slash, although inactive , has friends. I suspect you will have a fight on your hands next reset via Slash.

10.) SOTA - So many years, and still here. Worth a mention.

Edited By: ICe Man on Jul 5th 2010, 1:37:02
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.