Verified:

Kumander Otbol

Dec 21st 2012, 4:26:28

Originally posted by Pride:
I'm sorry, we were never told "if you hit a much larger Sof we will gang bang you"

We were told not to hit RD and here we are just following orders :(

you should have expected worst case scenario. you just made this set memorable to our trying-hard-to-be netters and will pay for it.

i don't really know what is the reason behind LaF jumping in, i think other anti-SoF/LaF people already made a reason for themselves. i was just surprised that they CSd together with us. if it's not about honoring an FDP, i'd like to hear them though.

Originally posted by Fuji:

We knew LaF coming in was a possibility. Nothing in this game is for sure and we figured SoF wouldn't back down from a even fight. I don't say that as a dig, but we knew your reputation as warriors.

The fundamental difference between SoF and MD is SoF leadership wants us to trust them and their motives using just words and promises. We did that last set and we ended up getting hit after being told from SoF leadership we wouldn't (on more then one occasion). We offered tangible things like pacts and friendys to make our wishes and motives clear and it was met with weeks of delays and threats from not only SoF but their allies.

I guess what I'm saying is... no matter what we do we're getting threatened or "warned". You guys pushed this fight. Naturally we're disappointed how quickly you ran away from it. MD will still try to make a statement, but SoF made the biggest one of all by calling in allies to escape the bed they made.

c'est la vie :)

you just confirmed that you knew what might happen but still decided to take the risk. i don't see the point of trying to force the idea of "SoF calling in allies" if in the first place you knew it might happen. you take the risk, deal with it. no crying over AT and calling people names.

on a side note: you knew SoF will be splitting into two tags (net and war), right?

Edited By: Kumander Otbol on Dec 21st 2012, 4:37:50
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting