Verified:

anoniem Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 12:08:09

Originally posted by Flamey:
Dear Whiners,

I see that you are crying again. So what is it about this time? Waah wahh, SoF is destroying the health of the game bla bla.

So what have we done this time? Well we made the horrible decision to help SoL and Rival arrange a war on cordial and fair terms. We also made the disgraceful decision to help other alliances, including former enemies recruit members. But most shocking of all SoF made the diabolical decision to actually do something for ourselves last set. We hit two alliances who had plotted against us in the past, received logs about recently, and would have been killing us if they had the political clout to do so.

And now this set, we receive more suspicious logs, but we actually make the effort to try and work around it. We never did come to any agreements I see, but a SoF with 50 people netting and 40 people planning for a later set war were hardly a threat to a 75 member MD, I'm sure something would have been worked out eventually. But it is clear that you were planning for this date. Your strats are perfect aligned for a strike this week. You made the decision to hit today regardless and you had two targets, SoF or RD. You came to us a few days offering a pact with unacceptable terms, despite us being in a position of power. You played on the fact that you'd think we'd pact you, and leave RD isolated in an attempt to protect our netters. When we refused, you decided your best option was to hit our 50 netters and 40 unprepped warriors and gaining a breaker advantage, hoping that we wouldn't call in allies as we'd fear looking weak (and maybe hoping we'd have 20+ people not restart out of frustration).

This was a miscalculation. We really don't care what the whiners on this server think. We promised war for our 40 warriors and a netting set for our 50 netters... and that’s what they'll be doing. Our warriors will now be killing/maiming you all set while our netters will be farming your countries. It isn't conventional netting, but LaF has shown this works well... and we have the added bonus that our members and our warchat leaders can have a nice and relaxing Christmas, instead of a slow grinding, time consuming war where our numbers would have ground out a probable victory. I’ve seen the logs where you were having fun about the fact that you'd ruin our reunion set, but nope, we'll enjoy this just as much, and if any other alliances decide to join in, they'll be our Christmas lunch too.

So bad for the game? Look to me that we have imag vs RD (fair war) and SoL vs Rival, which will be fair and everyone is free to net. MD will get a beating while SoF and LaF have fun... but as MD mentioned on their war dec they can take anything and won’t go away... so is the server really so bad. :)

Love SoF.
xxx

http://forums.earthempires.com/...1356088809&z=164-v-62

Oh and yeah it seems like SoF are such a great alliance. I mean WOW you arranged a "friendly" war for two other alliances all by yourselves? HERE'S A GOLD STAR! YOU'RE A BIG BOY NOW!

Edited By: anoniem on Dec 21st 2012, 12:16:26
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
re(ally)tired