Verified:

crest23 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 21:43:07

Retal windows are dumb and I won't follow them. You can make up your own rules, I will make mine up afterall this is a solo server.

When you want to talk about fair you have to ask it in mathematical terms, afterall this is a mathematical game. What is the present value in week 5 of a 400 acre grab you made on a country in week 2. That 400 acres helped you grow for 3 weeks, and that lost 400 acres stunted the growth of whoever you hit.

It is better to hit a guy for 400 acres and use those resources to grow for 3 weeks and have it returned than it is to hit a guy for 400 acres and get retalled immediately for 4-5x more.

I don't believe it is "fair" to expect a CI with it's inherent explosive growth rate to place a "72 hr retal window" on a farmer who has been selling for $35 all month long.

My prediction how this will end? In the next few days and weeks Bobby's country will be hit by a few of the CIs, Reps, and with these food prices, farmers as he slowly falls down the ranks. This is assuming Seth is up to snuff of course. Further proving my theory that it is retarded to "enforce a retal window" to teach anyone a lesson when in the 1st place you don't use the same country name set after set (from whom is this lesson being taught from again?).

Edited By: crest23 on Feb 2nd 2013, 21:45:54
Back To Thread
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.