Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2013, 11:43:54

Landtrading is a far less efficient strategy than grabbing. The strategy they're trying to weaken isn't even a strong strategy. But it's a necessary strategy in Alliance only; they landtrade because there's no one to grab. There's still no one to grab. The changes are hurting other servers without even fixing the real problem in Alliance.

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Originally posted by crest23:
I have warred with a Demo before (and won, not once either). I have only ever netted with a Dict. The #3 all time NW record here is a dict, what's your point again?

The point I was making isn't that you can't war and win as a Demo. But if you were another government, it would probably have been a quicker and faster win (I'm also not suggesting you to switch governments).

Demos are not designed for warring, but that doesn't mean you can't war with one. Likewise, Dicts weren't designed for netting, but that doesn't mean you can't net with one. Oldman would have finished much better last reset if he was Fasc instead of Dict.

Like crest, I've won lots of wars with Demos. The tech bonuses are powerful. Like crest, I've played dict before with the intention of netting. oldman did that last set and won (whether or not he would have finished better with a fascist). And the change to dict isn't the only change happening here.

A PCI bump to try to convince more people to play casher, and we get that bump on Primary too where casher wins almost every set. Heh...

Edited By: blid on Apr 10th 2013, 11:48:12
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.