Verified:

Xinhuan Game profile

Apr 10th 2013, 16:51:13

Originally posted by BobbyATA:
This is perhaps a tangential point, but

Xinhuan: Dict was a very serious netting gov't on this server. You can't just say oldman would have done better as a fascist farmer. For one thing, it is far more likely he would have been grabbed more early set if he went fascist. Having an I next to your country really helps scare away landgrabs. But even putting that benefit aside comparing the two govt's I think dict is the better gov't fairly clearly for farmer. For casher I think rep is clearly better.

Then you basically just proved to be that the Dict government is too strong and is rightly nerfed. It is too powerful in BOTH netting and warring, and no government should excel at both.

Also, yes I can say that oldman would have finished higher as Fascist because he went decay, and a Fascist maxes decay almost a week earlier. Even he agreed. While Dict's gain land faster, you forgot to mention that the -30% BPT meant he had to build over 100 more CSes compared to other people, turns that could have been used for grabbing or otherwise. During that CS building phase, you don't actually gain land any faster since your BPT is so much lower than everyone else and you spent more turns to build stuff. Plus Fasc's +15% food would have helped income tremendously in the first 30 days of the reset when food is at $35-36, allowing you to buy more tech and produce even more food. Not to mention the oil spikes and high prices later on, a Fasc can just build 2k rigs and forget about the high oil price.

Edited By: Xinhuan on Apr 10th 2013, 17:09:42
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit