Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2013, 11:52:41

Originally posted by Magellaan:
Originally posted by crest23:

Oh yes, I can now see the wisdom in your words. That really benefited you. Every set the same thing, people never learn. Didn't think through all the consequences, didja?

This is why it is always a good idea to pay attention to the names people choose. With a name like that I didn't imagine this going any other way.

lol, I knew this was a possible outcome so I won't complain. But many players let a topfeed go with one retal. He was sitting there very landfat with poor defence and he gained land on the original exchange. But oh well, bomb structures is kinda overpowered :) First 30k buildings destroyed.
He had a lot of land because he had one of the best countries. His defense was not poor. Just because a top 20 country can break him with 15m jets on PS doesn't make his defense poor. You could have broken anyone in the game. He "gained land on the original exchange." Yeah, I'm sure he was real happy gaining 1000 land (less than he gains on a typical day) and having 6291 acres to rebuild, that only costs $1.3b, what a deal for him. It's a shame bomb buildings is completely broken because I would have liked to watch him farm you all set with you helpless to fight back heheh.

Edited By: blid on Apr 19th 2013, 12:11:17
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.