Verified:

patriotffa

May 2nd 2013, 0:04:02

Originally posted by mdevol:
for being as new as you claim to be, you certainly have a pretty big axe to grind against established veterans of the game who have done nothing to you or your former clan, while taking everything your current leaders say without question.

they simply questioned the means in which you were taken in and questioned your rationale of running from a war only to "dare" a 2 man clan to attack into a large warring clan once you had protection.

if I were new to the game and was actively throwing myself into the mix on the forum I would want to actually know the history rather than speaking as if I do and not actually knowing.

I like that new people are here and interested in the game. I also like to see new players getting involved in the politics of the game and possibly trying to change it. Getting to know the history is a good start and blindly taking your leaders viewpoint on it (whom obviously has a grudge against the people you speak about) is not moving forward to fix the issue as you claim to be the overall problem. instead it is simply further fueling the fire that you claim FFA to be.

branch out, talk to other clans, ask other members/leader questions and form your own opinion, don't just blindly take your obviously bias leaders side. (CC is just as guilty of this as IMP is)

I tell my own new members to do that same thing because obviously some in our ranks carry a bias as well.

but if you truly care about changing the landscape of the game that you bash repeatedly, be part of the solution rather than falling in lockstep of the problem that you point out.

I'm not back but just did stop by to see how things are going and seeing some views of how others feel the game should be played. So here is where i will start to state my views.

The quote above is just HILARIOUS because nobody specifically talked about CC being evil, douches, or they are the rotten apple of the barrel.

We were doing our own thing and had told everybody we're training people and other than that we weren't looking for any trouble.

I read some other stuff that was quite interesting as well from mrford, riu(OMG IM SHOCKED), and one other that I can't currently recall about pacting. The big question was why didn't we pact CC to avoid war?

IS THIS EFFING 1A? When did FFA morph into that? Never in the history of FFA did I ever see pacts between clans who had warred as much as IMP and CC. Pacts were always for FRIENDS, even in the TC days, and this one was one of the reasons why I was always coming back and forth when I saw it between CC and NBK.

Since I have no affiliation with IMP anymore(I quit the game), I will not hesitate in saying that I had been BEGGING Primeval, and even at one point I myself didn't pact them because of what in my eyes was betrayal, to drop NBK as an ally.

I even posted a thread on ffat that only XI's pact was renewed but NBK didn't get the picture. Subby had mentioned it to us on the HC boards that NBK still considered us an ally and not wanting any confrontation with NBK(because I was GENUINELY trying to give our guys a much needed break from war to just finish a set, train the new guys, and hope they liked the game enough to restart the following set without me msg'ing them 3 times a day) kept them as an ally.

I had told Primeval again and again that NBK were not our friends. They only look out for themselves and would only use us when it was to their convenience. This, in my book is not an ally. The camaraderie between allies is no longer in this game and it was one of the biggest factors of what made this game interesting(especially when you are an FA since this is your job).

In fact, NBK approached us about tag teaming CC and I vehemently opposed this and even threatened to not take part of the war if it did happen(and I'm sure they knew I'd convince the others as well to vote against the war which is why they are probably twice as pissed at me since you all killed us).

The cooperation and growing bond/friendship between two or more clans was always fascinating and this is what most people claim they stick around for is it not? Because of friends? Well anyways, I have received a couple of texts and emails asking if I was coming back and the answer is no.

You don’t know you will miss it until it is gone and I believe that is what I miss and I can’t really blame NBK or CC for it because truthfully here aren’t many clans/players left.

Anyhow, to sum it up for the past two sets while I was leading IMP, we had no intention to hit CC. Last set when we did hit, it was due to info that you guys were storing to hit us(just as we saw how you were storing this set to hit us). We decided then to FS as to this set I gave the order to stay away from CC and move on from that past.

However, it was not the warring with CC that I decided to finally not play but the whole situation with NBK and their stab in the back. The End.
Bye all.

Edited By: patriotffa on May 2nd 2013, 0:06:30
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit