Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 3rd 2013, 16:46:38

[quote poster=Locutus; 24336; 452156]lol soviet. Sometimes I wonder if you believe the stuff you say.

The chats with Imagnum showed a person in charge of a group of 13 people trying to enforce policies while being disrespectful and insulting. The initial approach of Imagnum to MD was not of an alliance looking to resolve anything. And as the talks progressed you guys had no intention to resolve anything (You can see I have that feeling in the above chat as well '[20:19] <LocutusMD> Then why are we here'). Why else come with the out-of-the-blue bs 'next RoR will be a kill' :P Is that your way of problem solving?

Respectful, honorable and trustworthy Imagnum, an alliance totally not puppeteered by SoF, decides to kill the next MDer who RoRs. And that decision was after Taveren OK'ed the retals you wanted on the MD nations (and which you also took), accepting the proposed solution as suggested by SoF and you. Is the announcement of a RoR:kill policy in line with '[20:22] <Warner> From what i can see here, is MD made a mistake, Let them retal the RoR. And be done with it. '. Doesn't sound 'done with it' to me =P [/quote]

Since you can't keep respectful at the moment like soviet requested (until I am better) and continue to force me to post. I would like to know exactly how I was disrespectful and insulting? I would love to hear this one. Cause I am not sure you know what disrespectful and insulting is....if you would like I can really show you?
Let's see so 4 RoR's, the first one you refused to recognize. There were about 3 more after that, so don't say imagnum killed the next one after the first one. You know that what you said was a lie. After that many ror's it is apparent what is going on and it becomes apparently useless to even try to talk to you, especially after this weird answer in the first chat:

": #520 took the hit on you, and you took the retal. We can see that. #520 and #31 are not in the same division. MD takes its retals via an alliance wide retal forum. No retal was request for the def held hit. The member (#31) who took the hit posted this on his classroom thread 'so bottomfed a bit today then made a big hit on iMag so still hoping to end up +800 after that hit or so after a retal on me
unfortunately there are slim pickings for land so not sure what to do after today'
Did he pick an unfortunate target? Yes he did. Did he retal a retal, no he did not."
I was approached about a L:L issue and allowed Randy to take two hits to get the land back, honestly if you maximize things right you can get L:L back in one hit.
When we killed #70, I have a barely speaking english guy who lives somewhere in asia and he thought we were at war so he AB'd.
The other guy the spy op person.... I have no clue what to do with him yet because he does to everyone and we still owe reps to laf and monsters for the same thing.
I went to Fuji and offered reps for the AB issue. He came with the spy ops later. What I don't think you understand is how annoying it is to be a president have your members pull stupid stunts. Either way Soviet offered reps also. Both times the reps were flat out refused.
I appreciate you all acting like the victims here and you never did anything wrong...but you know you all were pushing things. No other clan I am sure would accept continual RoR's.
(Thanks locutus for honoring soviet's request)

Edited By: galleri on May 3rd 2013, 16:48:52
Back To Thread
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.