Verified:

Xinhuan Game profile

Aug 7th 2013, 11:14:51

Originally posted by st0ny:
xinhuan,
i'm a demo which needs 3 turns per attack. bottomfeeding 3 times will cost me 9 turns. i am attacking ppl of the same nett because i get way more land compared to bottom feeding and with less turns. also if ppl fail the retal(which they should but arent damnit. i have 150% weapons tech! lol), its 2 days worth of bottomfeeding in 1 attack.

st0ny, I'm going to point out that there are 4 Demos with more land than you, all of which have bottomfed for their land:

Coupon Book (#119) - Demo farmer
Elegantly Tasteful (#111) - Demo farmer - you attacked him before too, and he got back less land than you gained from him
Golden Age (#224) - Demo techer
Savvy (#173) - Demo techer

The people you are attacking are NOT going to fail their retal on you because anyone in the top 30 networth right now are capable players that do not fail retals. If you have 150% weapons, they just buy more jets.

If players fail their retals on you, then yes, it would definitely be better for you to grab countries of equal Networth, but this just simply isn't true, very few people in the top 30 is going to fail retals (that's why they are in the top 30). Look at all the retals on you so far, only 1 has failed (the one PaceBooM did on you). Consider that if PaceBooM actually did succeed on the retal, you would only be on 22k acres, far behind a lot more Democracies in land.

Note also that when My Rank Is (#4) (qwertyh - he revealed his country in the other talk thread) retals you, you're again going to drop back to 22k land, you're really not ahead in land at all compared to bottomfeeders, and you will really be only at 19-20k land if PaceBooM didn't fail his retal too once all pending retals on you are concluded.

Also, see blid's explanation on why you actually use more resources and turns landtrading, than if you were just to bottomfeed.

Edited By: Xinhuan on Aug 7th 2013, 11:28:44
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit