Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 22nd 2013, 15:14:51

Flamey.... Hanlong had EE db access because the account he used had access to both EE and evo dbs. This is confirmed. What I said was I don't have log data that says Hanlong actually edited the game db because the logs only went back a few weeks and there was MORE than enough solid proof of logs to toss both their asses based on what we had concrete logs of.

additionally, I didn't "take action" when LaF/Hanlong opposed my interest; I took action when I found out him and TC were colluding to log into the Evo/Game server with ill-gotten access. By that point, I was not even active in the community. QZ had to text me to come online to chat with him & martian. oh ya, martian was involved too. i guess he runs counter to your interests as well, right? He's not a SoF supporter at all...

If you're going to drag me into this history make sure you remember that I know what ACTUALLY happened and what access was ACTUALLY given out/stolen, not the bullfluff that folks like yourself love to spread around.

if you keep going I'll just toss you from the forum because I'm tired of being forced to defend myself or the rest of the staff on an issue where 2 other douchebags i trusted fluffed us over... and have others spin it as some political agenda we had.

straight up, next time I see it you're gone. we'll start with a month and go from there. others will be added to this list as well. Hanlong has admitted to everything, you sound like TC :p

Edited By: Pang on Aug 22nd 2013, 16:35:11
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com