Verified:

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 26th 2013, 5:18:51

Hi all;

Since I've finished the back-end changes - which I kept referring to for almost a year - just under a month ago, I've been starting to get some of the smaller bugs & features that got left by the wayside during the past while.

One feature which had a somewhat ignominious debut is the past-country news; this is now live. It features full-set defensive defensive spy news (with attacker ident), and foreign aid news. It is accessed from old spyops. Market news and ally news are NOT displayed, as popular opinion deemed these as strategic -- though on a more practical level, the market news, if any, is typically massive amounts of spam. Bonus news is also filtered out. (Also this is opt-in at the moment).

I've improved our bot system to filter some of the more spamming notices into different channels so that we can hone in on actual errors, and not be overwhelmed by noise.

If there are any MINOR feature requests (that are small! not big! and not game balance things) or bugs, please identify them to us on B&S and I'll see if we can handle them.

I'm kindof thinking of something like ubuntu's 100 paper cuts project, trying to get the low-hanging-fruit of UI bugs & such. Major things will come at a later stage.

Thanks,

- qzjul & the EE Dev team!

Edited By: qzjul on Aug 23rd 2013, 18:16:52
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Finally did the signature thing.