Verified:

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 26th 2013, 5:18:51

Hi all;

Since I've finished the back-end changes - which I kept referring to for almost a year - just under a month ago, I've been starting to get some of the smaller bugs & features that got left by the wayside during the past while.

One feature which had a somewhat ignominious debut is the past-country news; this is now live. It features full-set defensive defensive spy news (with attacker ident), and foreign aid news. It is accessed from old spyops. Market news and ally news are NOT displayed, as popular opinion deemed these as strategic -- though on a more practical level, the market news, if any, is typically massive amounts of spam. Bonus news is also filtered out. (Also this is opt-in at the moment).

I've improved our bot system to filter some of the more spamming notices into different channels so that we can hone in on actual errors, and not be overwhelmed by noise.

If there are any MINOR feature requests (that are small! not big! and not game balance things) or bugs, please identify them to us on B&S and I'll see if we can handle them.

I'm kindof thinking of something like ubuntu's 100 paper cuts project, trying to get the low-hanging-fruit of UI bugs & such. Major things will come at a later stage.

Thanks,

- qzjul & the EE Dev team!

Edited By: qzjul on Aug 23rd 2013, 18:16:52
See Original Post
Finally did the signature thing.

ZIP Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 13:42:26

moving forward !!

great job
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

masterfu Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 11:26:07

the bugs never get resolved. I don't understand how the top ten can attack me but I cant attack someone within a range of thirty because of "humanitarians" a number of other features are also off.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 23rd 2013, 14:52:27

Hm if you post them on B&S I do try to get to them, as you can see by the list of "FIXED" things there =/

if it's end-of-set the humanitarian range shrinks

locket Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 9:46:53

I think FA news and old country news should not be opt in. Why let people hide who they were or what they were doing? I dont get that logic really.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 25th 2013, 17:34:57

Originally posted by locket:
I think FA news and old country news should not be opt in. Why let people hide who they were or what they were doing? I dont get that logic really.

I tend to agree, but we'll hopefully have some options to allow assigning countries to different handles if some want their anonymity preserved to a small extent