Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 16:25:39

Originally posted by euglaf:
you guys want to initiate hits with us all set then midset change your retal policy when you realize we're coming out way ahead on the retals? i dont think so.

no idea why you want to do these silly land exchanges with us, but we're not letting you off with trying to landgrab laf so often.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcrbM1l_BoI - courtesy of a retired advisor

so the first part you say RAGE initiated the hits all set when the first 4 grabs were made by laf countries... in fact the first three was by the same laf country
2013-10-14 11:47 Vection (#222) [LaF] meow (#277) [RAGE] PS 877A (+193A)
2013-10-14 11:46 Vection (#222) [LaF] For the Kids (#238) [RAGE] PS 931A (+242A)
2013-10-14 11:45 Vection (#222) [LaF] DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER (#334) [RAGE] PS 667A (+277A)

and all 1 min apart .. wow good player to be able to do three searches, ops and get set up unless they planned on hitting three times to spark a fight...

yes RAGE changed the retal policy mid set in fact it looks a lot like your 80% l;l policy - it can't be all that bad if laf uses it can it? So i have to believe it can't be the policy its self.

Many other alliances have made amendments to their policy mid set and have not gotten killed over it. hmmmm maybe show some kind of proof where it says someplace that retal policys can only be changed ( blank ) of face death. do you have any?

Come on this is LAF the best of the best and the smartest players in the game... but can't you come up with a better excuse and think your dec war threw next time... to many flaws.

c-

Edited By: ZIP on Oct 23rd 2013, 16:32:25
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops