Verified:

Mr Jade

Oct 27th 2013, 9:47:00

Originally posted by tellarion:
Last set you guys detagged a bunch of countries and had the same few people farm them into oblivion. Those countries made t10 by basically intrafarming land from RD. Those countries that were detagged even kept playing the rest of the set by exploring and doing enemy hits. They were effectively RD-only land farms all set.

I told you that you were being douchebags for it. You guys said you didn't care, but Silver claimed that #59 would not make t10 to try to placate me. He made t10 anyways.

If you think we at Evo will sit back as you take t10 spots from our members (we had the rank 11 country), well then...

Pay the iron price.

So, wait. Let me get this straight: LCN has dec'ed on us... and *NOW* EVO have to declare war on us... over some weak ass crybaby bullfluff regarding untagged vs tagged internal land-trading... and you elitist fluffs feeling that your tag deserves to be Top 10 all the fluffing time? Isn't this supposed to be a competition here?

Who the hell gives one fluff about land-trading, it saves people from getting the fluff farmed out of them, and saves everyone from Foreign Relations headaches... but because the land didn't come from a smaller tag, or someone with low defense, we're the bad guys? Land is land, it shouldn't matter where it came from, what should matter is the ability, or inability to defend it.

Moral Victory? You wouldn't know morals from your ass if you had two good hands, a map and a fluffing flashlight.

Edited By: Mr Jade on Oct 27th 2013, 9:49:59. Reason: Midas well...
Back To Thread
See Original Post