Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 30th 2013, 20:42:28

Originally posted by Requiem:

Pang should have took the advice, copper shouldn't have actually done it just because he could.

anything copper ever sent to me was the same sort of garbage as his posts -- not even an issue. or it was broad "let me help you... give me access to boxcar and I will help fix security" sortd of requests -- both by him and the spy account he had in PDM. never a laundry list of items to fix, urls, queries, examples or anything of substance that I could action.

tbh, any interaction I've had with him, he's been more concerned about ego stroking than actually doing anything positive to help people.

i closed that old thread because there was one moron going "the sky is falling!" while I just needed to increase the counter in an ini file. which either qz or I did like an hour after that, if memory serves....
I think we also shut down the market ticker too to cut back on connections.

anyway, the people who have brought me legit bugs do it in private, tell me what the bug is, and I fix it privately. they are mainly from LaF and within that group, mainly from Xin.

Also, keep in mind that my first reaction to any Boxcar bug is "ok, i'll just shut it down and everyone can use GHQ" :p

Edited By: Pang on Oct 30th 2013, 21:01:59
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com